Coaches will serve as a sounding board for our young companies, enhancing our Mentorship Program.
We are launching a Business Coaching Program to match young companies at the business incubator with a “listening” coach.
We are looking for people with business, finance, and/or marketing experience that can serve as a sounding board for our young companies.
This is not meant to be a mentorship service. Our coaches must be willing to listen and ask the appropriate questions to help our companies come to their own determination on how best to develop and grow their business.
Here are some of the main expectations for the coaches:
- This is a cooperative experience. Remain available for consultancy and aid, but allow your coachee to naturally progress through the economic incumbency on their own accord;
- Take interest in your coachee’s agenda and become familiar with their project;
- Be confident in your skills, you provide a unique perspective;
- Do not dictate or supervise, and intervene when necessary;
- Ask questions to initiate their thought processing skills and encourage self learning;
Interested coaches are asked to email their qualifications to email@example.com. For questions please call Julie at 623.222.3322.